Click your profile picture or user name in the top right corner of the screen and then click My profile.
General user settings
- Edit your user name. Make sure to remember it or to use a password manager as you will need it to log in to Daktela! You will see your user name in the My Profile button in the top right corner.
- Select your emoji. It will be displayed next to your name in Daktela.
- Enter an email address for notifications.
- Enter an alias. This is your display name e.g. in web chats.
- Select a profile picture to upload or drag and drop a picture into the grey area around the Select files button.
- Change your password. Enter your old password first and then type in your new password. Make sure to remember it or to use a password manager as you will need it to log in to Daktela!
- Select your language from the dropdown menu.
Record and manage recordings that you can play back during calls – either automatically after you answer or manually.
Click the Agent Greetings tab.
Create / Edit greeting
When you create a new greeting or edit an existing one, the only difference is that the fields will already contain data when editing.
- Type a greeting title.
- Type a greeting description.
- Type a code to call with your greeting. Ask your administrator what codes you can use.
- Select queues where to use the greeting.
- Check to automatically play the greeting after the call is answered.
When done editing, click Create/Edit.
Next, set up a new recording for your greetings.
Set up a recording
Click the Add recording button to start. If your greeting already had a recording, you will need to confirm that you would like to overwrite it. If you don't have any greetings yet, create a greeting first.
The Record/Upload new own recording window will open.
There are 2 ways to set up your recording.
- Select a recording from your computer or drag and drop it into the grey area around the Select files button. Click Save.
- Record your greeting over the phone. Click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions. You must be logged in and ready to record your greeting over the phone.
Use your greeting during a call
When your greeting is set up, you can start using it during your phone calls.
If you have set up automatic playback after the call is answered, no action is required from you at the beginning of the call. You can play the recording again if you need to.
If you don't have automatic playback, play the greeting at a time that suits your needs.
The greeting playback controls will appear in the phone widget during your calls. Select which greeting to use from the drop down list and control it using the play and stop buttons.
Create and manage your templates such as signatures and messages you send often.
Click the Agent templates tab.
Create / Edit template
When you create a new template or edit an existing one, the only difference is that the fields will already contain data when editing.
- Enter a title
- Enter a description.
- Select a template type from the dropdown list.
- Select queue(s) where you will use the template.
- Select a parent template (email only).
- Enter an email subject (email only).
- Enter a URL where your external template data is stored.
- Select plain or rich formatting (email, email signature, viber and NPS only).
- Enter your template text.
- Select an attachment or drag and drop it into the grey area around the Select files button (email only).
When done editing, click Create/Edit.
Numbers 5, 6 and 10 only appear when you select an Email template.
Manage your browser settings or reload Daktela.
Click the Integration tab.
- Check if pop-ups are enabled in your browser. If not enabled, go to your browser settings and allow pop-ups. Click Check – the button turns green with "Supported" if they are.
- Check if notifications are enabled in your browser. If button is blue with "Needs to allow", go to your browser settings and allow notifications. Click the "Needs to allow button" to check – the button will turn green with "Supported". If button turns grey with "Unsupported", check your browser settings again and click Reset application (3). Repeat process as necessary.
- Reload Daktela.